He's Just Not That Into You
For all women out there, there is a must-read called He's Just Not That Into You written by two writers from Sex and the City (one male, one female). It is all about the excuses women give men to try to justify their crappy behavior. My favorite line in the entire thing is when Greg repeatedly says "Don't waste the pretty." He means that you are a fantastic woman, and you should not be wasting the best years of your life with a guy who will not appreciate you and love you and treat you like you should be treated. Anyways, I'm about halfway through it; it's a very easy read, and I keep laughing at the excuses women come up with (even though I found myself in one of the examples- that was pretty scary).
The brother got into town about 12:30 this morning, but is staying with friends. He's supposed to call me when he wakes up today, which will be noon at the earliest. Maybe we'll do dinner or something. It just makes me excited that my brother is in town, even if I haven't seen him yet.
Kirk leaves for home today. :( I have to take him to the airport in a couple hours. He'll be back Monday night after a nice long visit. Renee will even be in from college, so he'll get to see her. Hopefully I will get some work done with him gone this weekend though (although the brother's visit will probably hinder that feat).
The brother got into town about 12:30 this morning, but is staying with friends. He's supposed to call me when he wakes up today, which will be noon at the earliest. Maybe we'll do dinner or something. It just makes me excited that my brother is in town, even if I haven't seen him yet.
Kirk leaves for home today. :( I have to take him to the airport in a couple hours. He'll be back Monday night after a nice long visit. Renee will even be in from college, so he'll get to see her. Hopefully I will get some work done with him gone this weekend though (although the brother's visit will probably hinder that feat).

1 Comments:
At 11:39 AM,
Vanessa said…
I'm so proud of you! You'll have lots of fun with this. Plus you can get feedback (If the peeps are members of Blogger, anyway).
Greg's right. "Don't waste the pretty." Life's too short and why waste it dealing with the bulls that only want to maximize the number of cows they've milked. Sure, I'm mixing cynical mediums about male behavior but hey, they all say the same thing. You're wonderful ... you should look and be with someone who thinks so too and wants to make YOU happy.
Good luck with your blog! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home