Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, October 10, 2004

It's Just Another Manic Weekend (?!)

Wow, what a strange weekend it has been so far. I got Kirk off to the airport Friday and decided to skip the health fair to spend time with the brother in the afternoon. After we ate at Bennigan's, he promptly left me to visit other friends. So anyways, Alice, Kristin, and I watched the debate, with Kirk calling in the middle to say he made it ok. Didn't totally expect to hear from him, so that was really cool.
Saturday Alice and I got up to go to this community yard sale. I bought a big, framed print of what looks like a Rembrandt picture of angels to hang up (seeing as I left all my decorating stuff at home, and it all got swallowed by Ivan). Then all my teams promptly lost yesterday: UGA and the Braves being the main ones. Oh well, shit happens and you can't win them all. Went to dinner with the brother and both Kirk and dad called while we were there. Alice and I watched Man on Fire last night, both cried and had dreams about us getting kidnapped.
Today I got up and went to church. Guest preacher there, so it took an additional 20 mins. then I took a nap and watched figure skating. Finished He's Just Not That Into You. I found myself in there more than once, at different points in my life, including one now. Every girl must read this book. (Alice has my copy now.)

I have managed to get no work done. AT ALL. That's going to make it a VERY long week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home