Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, October 14, 2004

There's No Place Like Home

So I'm going home tomorrow. Well, at least to what is left of it. I'll get to see the house for the first time since Hurricane Ivan swallowed it about a month ago. And I'm a little nervous about it. I've been told that I've lost at least 90% of what was in my room, which I spent at least 12 years of my life accumulating. I know it's just things and that most things can be replaced, but it still really bums me out.

But on the upside, I'll get to see my family, Kelly, John, Bill, Nessa, and all my work friends. Hopefully we will have a really good time Friday night; I sure need to go out!

Before any of that can happen, I get to see my boy John Heffron tonight! Too bad he's married; I would love to hang out with him. I hope the show is as good as I expect it to be.

This will probably be my last post until I return from the trip home. So until then: peace, love, and long lasting sex! (I stole it from my roomie)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    I was glad to see you this past weekend and that I was finally able to give you your birthday gift. :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home