Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Friday, October 22, 2004

Close Call

So I almost had to invoke He's Just Not that Into You today. I hadn't heard from Kirk since Monday night (when I called) until today at about 1:30. I was starting to worry that he just wasn't that into me, and I was going to give in and call him at about 4:30. But no need to call and no need to worry. He apologized, and all is forgiven. As Tacha said tonight, this just proves that there are good guys out there. So everyone seeking a male as your companion, don't abandon all hope!
Shopping expedition tomorrow with Alice! Should be fun; hopefully I will get a dress for Troy and Michelle's wedding (1 month away!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home