So which am I?
I came across this in a blog today. I just wonder which one of these personalities I'm most like.
the show [The L Word] concentrates on a group of lesbian friends, and you have the typical characters- the ones in a stable relationship, the one who fools around and is never tied down, the neurotic one with bad luck, and the one who hasn't discovered her sexuality yet. the show depicts them as normal and struggling with life's romantic battles- conception, commitment, career (imagine it as more the C word).
http://tongincheek.blogspot.com/
the show [The L Word] concentrates on a group of lesbian friends, and you have the typical characters- the ones in a stable relationship, the one who fools around and is never tied down, the neurotic one with bad luck, and the one who hasn't discovered her sexuality yet. the show depicts them as normal and struggling with life's romantic battles- conception, commitment, career (imagine it as more the C word).
http://tongincheek.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home