Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, February 14, 2005

Project

So I've had a pretty cool V Day. Jazzercise was our "naughty nighty" class, and it was hysterical to see what lingerie these middle age women actually own. Of course, I got asked more than once if I wore the sheer camisole and thong to bed every night (the answer is "in your dreams" if you didn't already know the answer to that). Then of course I had Computer Apps, but I found some interesting stuff to read while he was droning on and on. My all black outfit actually looked really good (in my humble opinion). Might store this away in the back of my mind. I got a card from my aunt and uncle and a package from my parents (both containing money!). 24 was brilliant and I even got some Intl Health lectures done. Only 3 more to do before I'm up to this week's!

So I had this brainstorm while listening to Alanis yesterday. I wondered what would come up if I just put all the first lines of her songs off Jagged Little Pill in a paragraph. Not even rearranged, just in the order the songs appear on the album. So that's your thought for the day.

Do I stress you out? I want you to know that I'm happy for you. Sometimes it's never quite enough. I'm broke but I'm happy. Wait a minute man. You know how scared little girls can be. I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone. I had no choice but to hear you. What's the matter Mary Jane? An old man turned ninety-eight. I don't wanna be the filler if the void is solely yours. You like the snow but only if it's warm.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    I like how that turned out ... all the first lines of Alanis's Jagged Little Pill album. Still one of the best written CDs in my collection (wherever it may be :-p).

    Happy belated Valentine's Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home