Faith
A great injustice has been done. Pedro Almodovar's latest movie "La mala educacion" (Bad Education) is not nominated for Best Foreign Film at this year's Academy Awards because of politics. This movie can take on any of the 3 films I've seen that are nominated for Best Picture. It's clever, witty, and very beautifully shot. If you can handle male homosexual behavior, then please go see this movie. You will not regret it.
As another random note, Breyer's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream is nowhere near the quality of Ben and Jerry's. It's worth your money to just buy the pints.
Happy 23rd Birthday to Ali. He seemed so surprised when I called him today. He said that people were coming out of the woodwork to call him. So popular.
So my 80's radio station is doing a Love 'em or Leave 'em weekend where they're playing one make out song and one break up song every hour. So good. So here's a song that I've been hearing lately on that station.
Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body
I know not everybody has got a body like you
But I've gotta think twice before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play cuz I play them too
Oh but I need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when the love comes down without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby but I'm showing you the door
Cuz I gotta have faith
Baby I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe you mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to those loverboy rules
Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider my foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Cuz I gotta have faith
-George Michael "Faith"
As another random note, Breyer's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream is nowhere near the quality of Ben and Jerry's. It's worth your money to just buy the pints.
Happy 23rd Birthday to Ali. He seemed so surprised when I called him today. He said that people were coming out of the woodwork to call him. So popular.
So my 80's radio station is doing a Love 'em or Leave 'em weekend where they're playing one make out song and one break up song every hour. So good. So here's a song that I've been hearing lately on that station.
Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body
I know not everybody has got a body like you
But I've gotta think twice before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play cuz I play them too
Oh but I need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when the love comes down without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby but I'm showing you the door
Cuz I gotta have faith
Baby I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe you mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to those loverboy rules
Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider my foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Cuz I gotta have faith
-George Michael "Faith"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home