Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Every little thing...

Today has been a pretty cool day. Got a crash course in SPSS at staff meeting. Why can't I always use that instead of SAS? Oh well. Presentation went well in Vectors tonight. I think we got a perfect score and Dr. Kwa didn't have any questions for us. That was exciting.

I'm heading home tomorrow. Yay!!! Gonna see lots and lots of people. Hopefully my brother will remember to get me in the morning. Wouldn't surprise me if I got stuck at the airport.

Just interesting that this is Mark's away message tonight:
"baby don't worry, about a thing, cos every little thing is gonna be alright" -B.M.
Words to live by!

So I'm gonna take his advice and live by them. But I want my earrings back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home