Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, October 25, 2004

Theme Songs

Anyone out there have a theme song? Some song that it just makes them laugh and think of themselves? I have 2, and they have a common theme: "Baby Got Back" and "Fat Bottom Girls." Man, and I had to deal with stupid fat women porn sites to find the lyrics on the bottom, so somebody other than me better appreciate them.

Anyways, back to me. It's been a pretty cool few days with very little to report. One of the highlights was the bumper sticker I saw today: "Bombing for peace is like f*****g for virginity." (edited only bc I can't remember if I can get kicked off this thing for using that word). I'm trying to take it easy this week since I have 3 tests next week, plus election results coming in Tuesday. So anyways, enjoy the lyrics, and think about what your theme song is.

"Fat Bottom Girls" Queen
Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Down beside that red firelight?
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round.
Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me
I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime
Now I got mortgages on homesI
I got stiffness in ma' bones
Ain't no beauty Queens in this locality
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me
Oh won't you take me home tonight ?
Oh down beside your red firelight
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Theme song ... a very fun concept. I never really had a theme song, but I'm sure you or I could come up with something for me. My ex-USF suitemate Carla's theme song was Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On". I knew one of your theme songs had to be "Baby Got Back".

    Lately it seems the one song that fits is Michelle Branch's "Breathe". It reminds me of what I should do instead of panicking and worrying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home