Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, November 11, 2004

As Days Go By...

It's been two very fun days. Last night after class, Cara, Tiff, Sona, and I went to Peabody's to have some drinks. I ended up not drinking anything, but Cara was trashed and Tiff was buzzed. They've decided that we have to go out until we find guys to make out with (or hug, or shake hands with [they got more desperate as the night wore on]). We played darts, and I'm convinced I'm better after I've been drinking than when I'm sober. Tiffany won, as she should have since she was the best player.

Today was pretty mundane until tonight when Kristin and I went to dinner and then Chicago put on by Wharton High School. They were really good, and with the exception of one back drop malfunction, I was really impressed. The quote from the musical is this: "Then I started messing around. Then I started fooling around, which is messing around, only without the dinner." (Roxie)

I debated which lyrics to put up here, but I think I'm gonna leave the slow, depressing song for later (it'll make more sense later anyway).

I can't get out of bed today or get you off my mind
I just can't seem to find a way to leave this love behind
I ain't trippin I'm just missing you
You know what I'm saying, you know what I mean
You kept me hanging from a string, Why you make me cry?
I tried to give you everything but you just gave me lies
Every now and then when I'm all alone
I'll be wishing you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool, there's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you
I can't take it, what am I waiting for?
My heart's still breaking, I miss you even more
And I can't fake it, the way I did before
I hate you but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you
It's true, I'm stuck on you
My love's a broken record that's been skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday, why we got to play these games we play?
Every now and then when I'm all alone
I'll be wishing you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool, there's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you

-Stacie Orrico "Stuck"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home