Theory of Convergence
I meant to write in this last night. But I was studying, watching Desperate Housewives, studying, talking to Dee, and then talking to Alice when she got back in town. This weekend was such a roller coaster ride. Friday is documented in the last entry. Saturday, I had to go to New Port Richey for the Harrell Center fundraiser. It was pretty amusing walking around a Harley Davidson shop with a bunch of bikers. But they were so nice and helpful. Then my Bulldogs beat the nasty Gators. GO DAWGS! That was a nice surprise. Then on to the Jazzercise Halloween party. I surprisingly had a great time, despite the fact that I was the only one there between the ages of 16 and 40. Drunk Jazzercise instructors are very very amusing, that's all I have to say. Sunday was church, studying, church, talking to parents, and then see above. I still am going to close myself up in the computer lab at school in a little bit to cram for biostats tonight. Then epi tomorrow. Such fun.
In case anyone was curious, the last two titles have come from songs. "There's a letter on the desktop" is from Indigo Girls "Ghost," and "How do you redefine something that never really had a name" is from Savage Garden "I don't know you anymore." Both great songs. Highly recommended.
This entry's title comes from the movie Say Anything: "I believe in this Theory of Convergence where good things always happen with bad things." So I guess that's my deep thought for the day.
Now it's on to Hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, and Types 1 and 2 error. Wish me luck!
In case anyone was curious, the last two titles have come from songs. "There's a letter on the desktop" is from Indigo Girls "Ghost," and "How do you redefine something that never really had a name" is from Savage Garden "I don't know you anymore." Both great songs. Highly recommended.
This entry's title comes from the movie Say Anything: "I believe in this Theory of Convergence where good things always happen with bad things." So I guess that's my deep thought for the day.
Now it's on to Hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, and Types 1 and 2 error. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:
At 1:42 PM,
Vanessa said…
About good things coming with bad things ... wasn't that also mentioned in the movie "She's All That"?
Say Anything is also where I got one of my other favorite quotes ... "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."
I heart John Cusack movies.
At 8:14 PM,
Residenseeeeeee said…
Yes, yes, I heart John Cusak too. And I do love the pen quote. Dunno about the mention of the Theory of Convergence in She's All That; haven't seen it in a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home