Randomness
All you get tonight is quotes, random ones.
"What is that?"
"What is what?"
"That stupid fantasy you have where the guy who broke your heart suddenly realizes he's made the biggest mistake of his life. And he finds you, wherever you are, comes running up to you and he says 'I can't live without you. You are my entire universe and if you don't take me back now I will never love anyone again." -Dawson's Creek
"He explained winefully that we never did the things we wanted to. We never did such things."
-A Farewell to Arms
"Who are these people, that they want to save the world and yet are incapable of forming proper relationships with anybody? But of course, it's so easy to love someone you don't know. Staying civil to someone with whom you've shared Christmas turkey-now there's a miracle." -How to Be Good
"And I can't ask for things to be still again/ No I can't ask if I could walk through the world in your eyes/ Longing for home again/ Home, is a feeling I buried in you" -Melissa Etheridge
And I'm kicking myself bc I can't remember the one that I really wanted to put up here. Oh well. If I think of it, I'll post it.
"What is that?"
"What is what?"
"That stupid fantasy you have where the guy who broke your heart suddenly realizes he's made the biggest mistake of his life. And he finds you, wherever you are, comes running up to you and he says 'I can't live without you. You are my entire universe and if you don't take me back now I will never love anyone again." -Dawson's Creek
"He explained winefully that we never did the things we wanted to. We never did such things."
-A Farewell to Arms
"Who are these people, that they want to save the world and yet are incapable of forming proper relationships with anybody? But of course, it's so easy to love someone you don't know. Staying civil to someone with whom you've shared Christmas turkey-now there's a miracle." -How to Be Good
"And I can't ask for things to be still again/ No I can't ask if I could walk through the world in your eyes/ Longing for home again/ Home, is a feeling I buried in you" -Melissa Etheridge
And I'm kicking myself bc I can't remember the one that I really wanted to put up here. Oh well. If I think of it, I'll post it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home