Home Sweet Home
So I've been home since Thursday, and we've been having a lot of fun. Mom and I went to Relay for Life for a little while Friday night, so we did our community service bit. Then I went to the beach bars with Nessa....so much fun and yum, mango crushes! Yesterday was of course Mother's Day, and we gave mom flowers, gifts, and went to brunch. I don't think I've ever had steak that early in the day, but it was still really good. Dad was home for only last night, but we still discussed everything from the Braves to real estate to autism research. And I headed down to Seville to see George and Brendan, and I'm proud to report that my boys are growing up! George is in a long term relationship, has bought a new car, and they are looking to buy a house. Brendan is of course married and Rikki gave birth on April 30 to Zoe. Brendan says they have never been better. I'm hoping to see Zoe and Rikki this afternoon. But I am making myself go to the beach for a little while this morning. I haven't been yet, and it is ridiculous if I come home and don't go at all.
So what decision do I make? None of the possible options lack a downside. But I gotta decide soon.
So what decision do I make? None of the possible options lack a downside. But I gotta decide soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home