Recovery
Annual was a blast, but I definitely did not get enough sleep. Plus I was sleeping on a rollaway that was hard as a brick. You never realize how good something is (like your own bed) until you don't have it. We got back from Atlanta about midnight on Monday, and the very next day I had a meeting, 2 quizzes, and 2 classes. By Friday at 5:15, I had had 2 tests and 3 more class sessions. And none of this includes the lectures I didn't watch. So needless to say, this weekend, I have been sleeping EXTREMELY well. I feel like I need another Spring Break to recover from this one (and amazingly enough, there was very limited drinking during the whole week). But it was a good experience and I got to see Kelly and John on St Patty's Day, which is always a good thing.
So I don't have much deep to mention here. Tourney's still going on, and it's cruel and unusual punishment that I have schoolwork to do when there are games to be watched. At least some of it can be done with the game on.
Ok, sorry for the seemingly boring blog post. I will try to do better next time.
So I don't have much deep to mention here. Tourney's still going on, and it's cruel and unusual punishment that I have schoolwork to do when there are games to be watched. At least some of it can be done with the game on.
Ok, sorry for the seemingly boring blog post. I will try to do better next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home