2 Quick Things
First, I hate cold weather. When the Tampa Bay area is under a freeze warning 2 out of 3 nights, it's too cold. I'm starting to think I really will never be able to move out of Florida. And the people here don't quite know what to do when it's cold. One of the newscasters said "cover your pets" instead of "cover your plants."
Second, it is incredibly unfair that I have a king cake in my kitchen and can't eat it. We are having a pseudo-Mardi Gras party tomorrow night since most of my friends have never heard of king cake. It smells so good and I've been drooling over it since I bought it Fri night. I miss Mardi Gras!
Second, it is incredibly unfair that I have a king cake in my kitchen and can't eat it. We are having a pseudo-Mardi Gras party tomorrow night since most of my friends have never heard of king cake. It smells so good and I've been drooling over it since I bought it Fri night. I miss Mardi Gras!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home