Tgiving update and Pet Peeves
So I told myself that I would post more than twice a month starting last month, but that didn't happen. Oh well. So I'm gonna try to start that this month, or maybe it'll wait til Jan and be my New Year's Resolution. We'll see.
Before I get started with the real blog post, I just want to say that Thanksgiving was fantastic. Other than my Granddaddy being sick, everyone was their normal energetic wonderful selves, which always puts me in a happy mood. Oh, and the Davis children are still cute, even if they continue to get older much too quickly. I can't wait for Christmas!
And now on to the main post:
Things that tick me off (better known as pet peeves):
Before I get started with the real blog post, I just want to say that Thanksgiving was fantastic. Other than my Granddaddy being sick, everyone was their normal energetic wonderful selves, which always puts me in a happy mood. Oh, and the Davis children are still cute, even if they continue to get older much too quickly. I can't wait for Christmas!
And now on to the main post:
Things that tick me off (better known as pet peeves):
- Being cold (cold toes are the worst)
- Automatic flushing toilets
- Ungrateful people (and yes, I know I can fall into this category at times)
- Highly intelligent people with no common sense
- Writer's block. I open this page up, and can't remember what I was gonna say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home