The Move and Vacation
I am coming at you this evening from my parents' new house. It's really nice, with tile everywhere except the bedrooms. I'm still getting used to the timing of getting places; it's a lot closer to everything than the old house was. I've been early everwhere I've gone this week (even more so than normal). But I've had at least one appointment every day this week, except Monday. So I've undergone sort of a makeover with getting my hair and nails done. The hair's too short, but I'll deal with it I guess. Tonight I'm going to Seville to congratulate Brendan on proposing to Rikki!!! And maybe hook up with Becca. Tomorrow is time with Nessa and dinner with my parents (early bday dinner). And then Sunday is back to the TB area.
We were successful in moving all my stuff into my new place. For whatever reason, the rails on my bed frame did not fit my new mattress set, so dad went and bought a new one (an interesting feat since I'm not familiar with the area yet, and dad had no clue!). And the cable guy was at my place for 3 hours bc the cable outlets were weird. But it's all in; now I just have to unpack it all. I guess I'll have time for that this coming week; at least, I hope so.
That is all for now. Nothing profound, I apologize.
We were successful in moving all my stuff into my new place. For whatever reason, the rails on my bed frame did not fit my new mattress set, so dad went and bought a new one (an interesting feat since I'm not familiar with the area yet, and dad had no clue!). And the cable guy was at my place for 3 hours bc the cable outlets were weird. But it's all in; now I just have to unpack it all. I guess I'll have time for that this coming week; at least, I hope so.
That is all for now. Nothing profound, I apologize.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home