Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, September 02, 2006

School, Football, Elections, and Breakups

First of all, sorry to those of you who keep checking this expecting it to be updated. I've been trying to adjust to the new lifestyle of pharmacy school. So far it's been going pretty well...I even got a 100 on my first quiz yesterday! Now we'll see if I can keep that up.

But today is one of the handful of days each year that feels like Christmas to me. It's the first Saturday of COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! College Gameday starts in about 45 mins, and then UGA takes on W Kentucky at 12:30. GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! It'll definitely be an interesting year. There are many questions about the offense (namely the QB) and the defense (namely the secondary). So I'm really excited about a whole day of football! Plus FSU/Miami on Mon night! I'm so glad I did nothing last night but watch lectures bc this weekend will be full of football!

Tuesday I'm gonna work at a local precinct during the primary election. It should be an interesting experience. I get paid to do it (not much though) but I can't leave the premises after I get there at 6am until we're done after 7pm. Hopefully it won't be too boring. I'll definitely report how it goes.

On another note, it seems like lots of guys I know (friends and assholes alike) are going through breakups. Just a quick example of one of them (name is not mentioned to protect his somewhat innocence): a friend of mine moved to a major metro area, well over 500 miles away from his home, for a job, but also because he had a "friend" there who said they would start dating when he got there. Well, he got there and she decided he was too much of a demand on her time. She was really in love with the idea of having him around and didn't like when it turned into reality. So for those guys who are my friends and have this kind of thing happen, I truly am sorry. I hope you move on and find someone who appreciates the great guys I know yall are. And I'm just a phone call away if you want to complain about how bad women are; I know you've heard me complain about guys enough :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home