Hanging Pictures, Broken Bones, Elections and Criminals Sipping Champagne
So I've been back for almost a week now. And I'm LOVING my new mattress set. Maybe the best money I've ever spent. Joe and I hung up all my pictures yesterday. Now I have to unpack the remaining boxes, but I really don't want to do that, so I haven't. If you want to see pics of the new place, let me know, and I'll email them when I take them.
I think I broke my middle toe on my right foot. I was getting in the shower, and I banged my toe. I thought I had only chipped my nail polish, but it really hurts when I bend it. And the side of it is a little blue. I've iced it once, and I guess I'll do it again tomorrow. So not cool!
The political ads are out in full force. The Republican primary for governor will be very interesting, that's all I have to say.
Here's my rant for the moment: I just heard on the news that John Mark Karr, the guy who was arrested for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, was riding in business class when he was being deported from Thailand back to the US. He was sipping champagne! I totally believe in the whole "innocent until proven guilty" tenant that our justice system is based upon, but this is a little outrageous. He should at least have to be in coach with the very little leg room! (I've never had good leg room on international flights.)
I think I broke my middle toe on my right foot. I was getting in the shower, and I banged my toe. I thought I had only chipped my nail polish, but it really hurts when I bend it. And the side of it is a little blue. I've iced it once, and I guess I'll do it again tomorrow. So not cool!
The political ads are out in full force. The Republican primary for governor will be very interesting, that's all I have to say.
Here's my rant for the moment: I just heard on the news that John Mark Karr, the guy who was arrested for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, was riding in business class when he was being deported from Thailand back to the US. He was sipping champagne! I totally believe in the whole "innocent until proven guilty" tenant that our justice system is based upon, but this is a little outrageous. He should at least have to be in coach with the very little leg room! (I've never had good leg room on international flights.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home