Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Life Lessons

I have learned a couple things in the last couple of days, and I guess I will share:
  • Shannon is NEVER allowed to pick a movie again. And what logically follows from this statement is a warning to NOT see Pan's Labyrinth. It's really bloody (worse than 24 actually) and really weird.
  • "Every new beginning comes from some beginning's end" really is true. God is truly working in ways that we cannot understand.
  • ALWAYS use the restroom before you leave anywhere if you have any urge at all to go. Or else you might be stuck in a parking garage for over an hour and almost wetting yourself.
That's all for now. Remember, we should strive to learn at least one new thing every day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home