Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

It's been kind of a fun week. The last 2 days have been the highlight of course: Joe's bday dinner and "show" (Lisa Lampanelli at Ruth Eckerd Hall....HILARIOUS), then the ever-hilarious get together at Grazia and Mat's....then Kirby's preliminary performance for Seminole Sings (she's moving on to the semi-finals.....CONGRATS!), then ice cream cake with Jim and Vicki for Joe's bday (Carvel.....mmmmm.......and I might get another piece tomorrow as well).

So I've also been elected to be the Sergeant at Arms for KE. Which is cool, a title and not a whole lot of work to go along with it. Oh, and I might get a gavel as well! Plus Kirby and Grazia are also new officers....so cool!

Career Days went well. I have no idea who I'll be interning with, but it will probably not be Kmart (I would have chosen them if their pay was as much as the other places!). My top 3 choices (in no particular order for the moment) are: Publix, Albertson's, and CVS. Long story that I don't want to get into why Walgreens isn't up there. But who knows, things could change. I just know that I will be at a retail pharmacy somewhere this summer. Which should be interesting...

This week starts tests, which I'm not looking forward to. These first 2 shouldn't be too bad (I really hope they aren't!). But PBD next week will need some work of course. I guess school's really back in session after all.

I was thinking the other day about how we have to know everything immediately. A lot of times I'll walk into a room where someone is watching a movie or TV show, and I'll ask "what's that?" when if I had just waited a few minutes, I would have figured it out. I'm finding that this happens in many different arenas of life. Why are we in such a rush? Why do we have to know everything immediately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home