Running and Running and Running
Since last weekend, it seems like I have been running around non-stop. Lots and lots of meetings. But that's what I get for being so involved. Oh, and I bought new dress pants at JC Penney (70% off...go check it out) plus a new dress shirt to wear under my suit next Friday (I needed something with red in it since it's Wear Red for Women Day). Next Friday is Career Day, and I'm going to be interviewing with CVS, Walgreens, Kmart, Publix, and Albertson's. We'll see who gives me an internship offer and who I eventually go with. There are pluses to each company. I'll keep you posted.
Last night was quite interesting. Lots of drinking really brings out some interesting sides of your friends. I learned and observed things that I never expected to. And I'm glad I got out of there when I did since some people didn't leave til like 5am. I would not have been a happy camper now if I had stayed that late.
I'm so excited about me not placing last in the Patient Counseling Competition today! I was 7th out of 12. So I beat out at least 3- 3 PDs (plus the other 2 people who placed 11th and 12th). I can't wait to see what my "prize" is. Woo hoo!
I'd like to say that this coming week will be less busy, but I think it will be as much if not more. This weekend's goal is to clean my apt and get caught up on everything. Wish me luck!
Last night was quite interesting. Lots of drinking really brings out some interesting sides of your friends. I learned and observed things that I never expected to. And I'm glad I got out of there when I did since some people didn't leave til like 5am. I would not have been a happy camper now if I had stayed that late.
I'm so excited about me not placing last in the Patient Counseling Competition today! I was 7th out of 12. So I beat out at least 3- 3 PDs (plus the other 2 people who placed 11th and 12th). I can't wait to see what my "prize" is. Woo hoo!
I'd like to say that this coming week will be less busy, but I think it will be as much if not more. This weekend's goal is to clean my apt and get caught up on everything. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home