Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, April 30, 2007

Come on Summer!

So I'm falling behind on the posts, but it's finals time, and I get even more crazed during finals than during normal school. Three of them, back-to-back-to-back. That's assuming I don't need to take the optional final on Thurs. But there will be lots of celebrating this week: 2 end of the year parties, 2 birthdays, 1 going away party, and then of course cinco de mayo. As Grazia said "I want to start drinking at 11am Thursday and not stop until I go to bed Sunday night." We'll see how all that plays out.

However, I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna do with myself when exams end. My internship doesn't start until June, so I have the entire month of May to do what I want. I have of course already penciled in Kaplan teaching gigs (gotta have some money) and some volunteer stuff, but that still leaves very little on the calendar. Have no fear, I'm sure I will find something to keep myself occupied. The weekends are already full though: cinco de mayo/debauchery, Mother's Day weekend, Kirby's 21st, and Grazia's bachelorette party (which I am throwing and have no plans for yet!).

So come on summer! Just don't let me screw up these last 3 finals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home