Master Timekeeper at your service
I was appointed Master Timekeeper during the 2nd round of interviews for next year's potential 1PDs, which basically meant I was in charge of getting all the interviewees in smoothly and efficiently. And I think I did a really good job at it. So that's my newfound title: "Master Timekeeper." :)
Last night Joe and I went on a dinner cruise to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, and it was a lot of fun. The food was pretty good, the views were beautiful, and of course, the company was great. So good choice for our celebration I think. I recommend it as well.
I can't believe the semester is almost over. But I do have to survive the next 1.5 weeks of class and then finals. Just wow.
Last night Joe and I went on a dinner cruise to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, and it was a lot of fun. The food was pretty good, the views were beautiful, and of course, the company was great. So good choice for our celebration I think. I recommend it as well.
I can't believe the semester is almost over. But I do have to survive the next 1.5 weeks of class and then finals. Just wow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home