Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, November 22, 2004

Retrospection

Things realized while in New Orleans/Slidell this past weekend:
  • I know entirely too many people in this area to try to see all of them in one weekend.
  • Bar people do NOT know how to behave in a church.
  • Michelle is probably the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
  • Bar people do NOT know how to behave in any formal setting.
  • Holding Taylor was the highlight of the day Saturday.
  • Drunk Brendan is a loving Brendan (he couldn't stop telling me how much he admires me).
  • Thank God Brendan and Rikki are finally together (with very little drama).
  • I almost believe in love (the fairy tale kind) after the wedding (and seeing Michelle cry during her vows even thought she's really already been married for a year).
  • Slidell is a very trashy place to be partying.
  • Rikki and I still bolt at the start of any slow Garth Brooks song (esp. "The Dance")
  • Rebecca still cracks me up like she did 2 years ago.
  • The UCM/PCF crew will always have a special bond!
  • The people from Seville Quarter would probably take a bullet for me, just as I would for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home