Simple kind of man
OMG. So much fun last night. We went out after our presentation (which we had to wait 2.5 hours to do). Jane, Tiff, and I hit up 3 bars (Karina and Trisha were there for 2 of them), and it was just a really good time (Tiff was pissed that she didn't get to kiss anyone, but by the end of the night, she was so drunk she was passed out in the car, so it didn't matter).
Anyways, I've heard this song 3 times in the last week, which is kinda weird since I don't hear it much at all usually. I wish they had done this when they came to Springfest.
Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say.
And if you do this it will help you some sunny day.
Take your time... Don't live too fast,
Troubles will come and they will pass.
Go find a woman and you'll find love,
And don't forget son, there is someone up above.
And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Be a simple kind of man.
Won't you do this for me son, if you can?
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son, is to be satisfied.
Boy, don't you worry... you'll find yourself.
Follow your heart and nothing else.
And you can do this if you try.
All I want for you my son, is to be satisfied.
-"Simple Man" Lynyrd Skynyrd
Anyways, I've heard this song 3 times in the last week, which is kinda weird since I don't hear it much at all usually. I wish they had done this when they came to Springfest.
Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say.
And if you do this it will help you some sunny day.
Take your time... Don't live too fast,
Troubles will come and they will pass.
Go find a woman and you'll find love,
And don't forget son, there is someone up above.
And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Be a simple kind of man.
Won't you do this for me son, if you can?
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son, is to be satisfied.
Boy, don't you worry... you'll find yourself.
Follow your heart and nothing else.
And you can do this if you try.
All I want for you my son, is to be satisfied.
-"Simple Man" Lynyrd Skynyrd

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home