Just another Manic Monday
Just some stuff from the weekend.
"Just worry about yours, cuz I'm gonna get mine" -NSYNC "Pop"
"Don't date a guy who makes you pay. Take your own money in case he makes you, but no quality guy should make you pay."
"What about the women's/feminist movement?"
"Like I said, have your own money. But he should still pay."
-One of my mom's life lessons for me
"Let's walk by and sniff" -Mom talking about a nail salon
"Wow! Look at K.L." -3 year old Daniel referring to his 5 year old sister Kristen Leigh
"Just worry about yours, cuz I'm gonna get mine" -NSYNC "Pop"
"Don't date a guy who makes you pay. Take your own money in case he makes you, but no quality guy should make you pay."
"What about the women's/feminist movement?"
"Like I said, have your own money. But he should still pay."
-One of my mom's life lessons for me
"Let's walk by and sniff" -Mom talking about a nail salon
"Wow! Look at K.L." -3 year old Daniel referring to his 5 year old sister Kristen Leigh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home