Kiss the Rain
Here is the other "rain" song that Nessa forgot.
Hello...
Can you hear me
Am I getting through to you
Hello...
Is it late there
Is there laughter on the line
Are you sure you’re there alone
Cuz i’m trying to explain
Something’s wrong
You just don’t sound the same
Why don’t you
Why don’t you
Go outside
Go outside
Kiss the rain
Whenever you need me Kiss the rain
Whenever I’m gone too long
If your lips feel lonely and thirsty Kiss the rain
And wait for the dawn
Keep in mind we’re under the same sky
And the night’s as empty for me as for you
If you feel you can’t wait till morning
Kiss the rain
Hello...
Do you miss me
I hear you say you do
But not the way I’m missing you
What’s new
How’s the weather
Is it stormy where you are
You sound so close but it feels like you’re so far
Oh would it mean anything
If you knew
What I’m left imagining
In my mind
My mind
Would you go
Kiss the rain
As you fall
Over me
Think of me
Think of me
Think of me
Only me
-"Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers
Hello...
Can you hear me
Am I getting through to you
Hello...
Is it late there
Is there laughter on the line
Are you sure you’re there alone
Cuz i’m trying to explain
Something’s wrong
You just don’t sound the same
Why don’t you
Why don’t you
Go outside
Go outside
Kiss the rain
Whenever you need me Kiss the rain
Whenever I’m gone too long
If your lips feel lonely and thirsty Kiss the rain
And wait for the dawn
Keep in mind we’re under the same sky
And the night’s as empty for me as for you
If you feel you can’t wait till morning
Kiss the rain
Hello...
Do you miss me
I hear you say you do
But not the way I’m missing you
What’s new
How’s the weather
Is it stormy where you are
You sound so close but it feels like you’re so far
Oh would it mean anything
If you knew
What I’m left imagining
In my mind
My mind
Would you go
Kiss the rain
As you fall
Over me
Think of me
Think of me
Think of me
Only me
-"Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers

1 Comments:
At 3:49 PM,
Vanessa said…
Dude, there are tons of songs that mention rain.
Though I should have remembered this one. I have it on my Winamp playlist.
Post a Comment
<< Home