Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Shout out

Congratulations goes out to the USF women's basketball team on winning their last home game of the season by demolishing the UAB Blazers 70-43. Jessica Dickson turned out a fabulous performance, being the 1st sophomore ever to top 1000 points and scoring 34 in today's contest, 26 of which came in the first half. The Bulls are now 20-9 and 9-5 in Conference USA. They clinched at least a 6 seed in next week's CUSA tournament. This is the best season the Bulls have had in a long time and maybe ever. The team is still young, so look out Big East next year!

See? I should be in sports writing or broadcasting. Oh well. Game was fun, especially when Rocky was harrassing one of the refs during a TV timeout. Wish I had that on film.

On a completely unrelated note: why do I go grocery shopping on a Saturday afternoon? I always end up mad and frustrated bc other people don't know how to get out of other people's way. It took me 45 mins in Super Target today when it probably should have taken about 15. I guess I've got more of the Childs impatience gene in me than I thought after all. Oh, and I heard my theme song on the way there. See blog entry on the date Monday October 25, 2004 if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Hooray for going to see Phantom of the Opera tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home