Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm back

YES, I'm alive. NO, I didn't get stranded in the DR (well, not quite). Thanks for being concerned. Long story about the 9 hrs I spent in the Sto Domingo airport that will have to be told later. But overall the trip went really well. I now know someone in the capital that I might be able to spend a weekend with while I'm down there this summer.

But it's back to the daily grind. HPM ind assignment was due today, HPM group assignment due Sat, HPM test Sun, Comp Apps group proj Monday. That's just the first of these last 3 weeks! Oh, funny story about my comp apps prof. He kept trying to say "current date" but he's Chinese and it sounded like "cunt date," and I was really confused for a while what the hell he was trying to say. wow, if only Alan had been in class we would have had a field day with that.

And just as an aside, why the hell did they replace my classic rock station with COUNTRY??? Don't get me wrong, I like Tim McGraw and all, but he's no Eagles.

So here's a song that we Jazzercise to a remake of. Hehe, and I just like it too.

You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on
I just need your body baby from dusk till dawn
You don't need experience to turn me out
Yo just leave it all up to me I'm gonna show you what it's all about
You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your kiss
You got to not talk dirty, baby if you wanna impress me
You can't be too flirty, mama I know how to undress me
I want to be your fantasy, maybe you could be mine
You just leave it all up to me, we could have a good time
You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your kiss

-Prince "Kiss"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Welcome back home. Hope to hear or read stories soon.

    That's if I survive Platt's final exam.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Residenseeeeeee said…

    The stories are much better if I tell them to you via phone, so give me a call when you get a chance.

    And you will survive and do well on the final exam. I have faith.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home