Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Pink Party

So the Pink Party was a success. I did not venture down to South Tampa with everyone because I really needed to get some sleep. However, I still had a fantastic time. Everyone had different pink items on including, but not limited to, wigs, shirts, skirts, boas, and ties. Todd made the infamous pink martinis in the pink martini glasses the light up. Apparently I'm not good enough for a glass that lights up completely so mine was really dim. Emily kept running around telling everyone she was wearing her first thong ever and kept freaking out thinking everyone could see her ass even though she was obviously wearing a dress that covered it. The pictures should be loads of fun to see tomorrow. There's not enough room to put up the convo that was had about blind dates, but trust me, it was entertaining and enlightening. I'll put a few short, memorable quotes at the bottom.

Congrats to Illinios and UNC who are headed to the National Championship game Monday. And congrats to me for officially winning the family pool. Thank you Fighting Illini is all I have to say. Now all I need to do is collect from dad and figure out where I'm gonna watch the game on Monday.

As promised, here are the quotes from the party:
"This is all spilling out because Cheryl lost the rubber." -Todd

"I need a guy to help me put this condom back on. Todd, can you help?" -Amy
"I think you chose the WRONG guy to help you with that one." -Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home