Easter's coming!!!
Can I just say that my mom is the bomb? She mailed me candy and Easter eggs and stuff to put in my Easter basket Sunday. She sent enough stuff so that I can put some in Alice's as well. Plus she stuck $50 in 3 eggs (total, not in each). I'm so excited now! I don't have to go shopping for anything for Alice's basket except maybe a chocolate bunny. I'll see about that either tonight or tomorrow.
Tomorrow morning is the church Easter egg hunt for the community. I'm working the snack and info tables; hope I don't eat all the snacks! I can't wait to see all the little kids running around. Sometimes I miss being a kid!
This week has been ridiculously busy with school work, mainly HPM group project and Intl Health midterm and paper proposal. I think the project is about 90% done, and my part is definitely done. The midterm is about 2/3 done, and I haven't even started on the paper proposal. One would think that that would be the easiest of the 3 tasks, but I'm not so sure. At least it gives me something to do this weekend besides watch basketball! Go Duke, Kentucky, and UNC tonight! Oh, and Louisville needs to lose tomorrow.
Leaving you with a thought instead of the whole song:
"My mama told me: be careful who you do cuz Karma comes back around."
-Usher "Caught Up"
(oh the irony)
Tomorrow morning is the church Easter egg hunt for the community. I'm working the snack and info tables; hope I don't eat all the snacks! I can't wait to see all the little kids running around. Sometimes I miss being a kid!
This week has been ridiculously busy with school work, mainly HPM group project and Intl Health midterm and paper proposal. I think the project is about 90% done, and my part is definitely done. The midterm is about 2/3 done, and I haven't even started on the paper proposal. One would think that that would be the easiest of the 3 tasks, but I'm not so sure. At least it gives me something to do this weekend besides watch basketball! Go Duke, Kentucky, and UNC tonight! Oh, and Louisville needs to lose tomorrow.
Leaving you with a thought instead of the whole song:
"My mama told me: be careful who you do cuz Karma comes back around."
-Usher "Caught Up"
(oh the irony)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home