I will....but
So this day was going really well until about 7ish tonight. That's when both the internet went down and the light bulb in my bedroom lamp blew within about 2 minutes. I can't have one day where nothing goes wrong can I? Oh, but I finally got my W2 from Chevy's, so I can do my taxes now! Have you ever seen anyone excited to do their taxes? Well, I am. Maybe that'll be my project tomorrow afternoon.
So I have been thinking about this song for a couple days now. I think I'm gonna post this one now and another one that I think is similar soon. This is another CD Ivan swallowed btw.
I won't be bored
I won't be ignored
I won't be your dirty secret
I won't be your cure-all pill
And I won't run to fetch the water
Just to tumble down the hill
I won't be your Friday paycheck
I won't be the prize you flaunt
And I won't be your Martha Stewart, baby
Or your all-night restaurant
But I will, I will, I will be your everything
If you make me feel like a woman should
I will, I will, I will be the whole shebang
You know I will...but
I won't be your clutch to lean on
I won't wear stiletto heels
I won't walk a mile in your shoes
Just so I know how it feels
I won't be your obligation
I won't be your Barbie doll
I won't be the portrait of perfection
To adorn your wall
I won't be your lifetime girlfriend
I won't be just one of the guys
I won't be your mama's favorite
I refuse to be the last in line
-SheDaisy "I Will...but"
So I have been thinking about this song for a couple days now. I think I'm gonna post this one now and another one that I think is similar soon. This is another CD Ivan swallowed btw.
I won't be bored
I won't be ignored
I won't be your dirty secret
I won't be your cure-all pill
And I won't run to fetch the water
Just to tumble down the hill
I won't be your Friday paycheck
I won't be the prize you flaunt
And I won't be your Martha Stewart, baby
Or your all-night restaurant
But I will, I will, I will be your everything
If you make me feel like a woman should
I will, I will, I will be the whole shebang
You know I will...but
I won't be your clutch to lean on
I won't wear stiletto heels
I won't walk a mile in your shoes
Just so I know how it feels
I won't be your obligation
I won't be your Barbie doll
I won't be the portrait of perfection
To adorn your wall
I won't be your lifetime girlfriend
I won't be just one of the guys
I won't be your mama's favorite
I refuse to be the last in line
-SheDaisy "I Will...but"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home