Nothing
So I spent a couple hours in the computer lab, and had some success with SAS. Yay!!! I even checked with the prof to make sure that it looked good, and he said it was satisfactory. Unfortunately, the rest of my group has done NOTHING. One guy has all these big plans, yet I have seen nothing on paper. One woman just kept agreeing with me when I showed her things I was doing while there today. There has been NO WORD from any of the others. I can't tell you how much that pisses me off. I have the project done basically, but I really don't want to just hand it to them. I hate group projects!!!
Other than that, good day today. Had a guy from Care International come to talk to us about the One project, which is advocating for the US to contribute 1% of its GDP to global AIDS efforts, basically doing what W promised to do a year or two ago. We all left really inspired; in fact, here was Tiff's quote:
"I want to go out and change the world, but first I need another cookie."
Oh, and hopefully so that I won't remember tomorrow: Happy Birthday to Asshole #1.
I have nothing. I had a song in mind, but I don't remember what it was. Oh well. Sorry. Hope everyone's day went well.
Other than that, good day today. Had a guy from Care International come to talk to us about the One project, which is advocating for the US to contribute 1% of its GDP to global AIDS efforts, basically doing what W promised to do a year or two ago. We all left really inspired; in fact, here was Tiff's quote:
"I want to go out and change the world, but first I need another cookie."
Oh, and hopefully so that I won't remember tomorrow: Happy Birthday to Asshole #1.
I have nothing. I had a song in mind, but I don't remember what it was. Oh well. Sorry. Hope everyone's day went well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home