Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Insatiable

I remembered the song I was gonna post last night finally. It's in honor of me saying that I liked the word that's the title of the song. Wouldn't it just be perfect to get busy to? And when in the hell is he gonna release his new solo CD in the US? I wish somewhere they would say for sure.

Anyways, I'm heading to Lakeland in a little bit to see a 4A and a 6A girls hs basketball semi-final. Boo to Winter Haven who beat Freedom, my local team here, and boo to Lake Mary, our old hs post season rivals. I know I'm not wearing Lake Mary colors, but I'm not so sure about Winter Haven. Oh well. Oh, and I'm gonna be sporting my state championship ring. I haven't worn it in ages, and it's actually loose on me (probably due to cold weather). But it's still just as big and heavy as it was 8 years ago. Damn I feel old.

When moonlight crawls along the street
Chasing away the summer heat
Footsteps outside somewhere below
The world revolves I've let it go
We build our church above the street
We practiced love between these sheets
The candy sweetness scent of you
It bathes my skin I'm stained of you
And all I have to do is hold you
There's a racing within my heart
And I am barely touching you
Turn the lights down low
Take it off
Let me show my love for you
Insatiable
Turn me on never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you
Insatiable
The moonlight plays upon your skin
A kiss that lingers takes me in
I fall asleep inside of you
There are no words
There's only truth
Breathe in breathe out
There is no sound
We move together up and down
We levitate our bodies soar
Our feet don't even touch the floor
But nobody knows you like I do
'Cause the world may not understand
That I grow stronger in your hands
We never sleep we're always holdin' hands
Kissin' for hours talkin' makin' plans
I feel like a better man
Just being in the same room
We never sleep there's just so much to do
So much to say
Can't close my eyes when I'm with you
Insatiable the way I'm loving you
-Darren Hayes "Insatiable"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home