The weekend
- "Is that my present vibrating?" -Emily "You wish." -Alice
- "I would do anyone who had greater than a 90% FT shooting percentage, especially JJ Reddick." -me
- "We need buns for Leigh's sausage....oh wait, that sounds bad." -Alice
- "We walked in and he became the Peabody's pimp!" -Emily
So the game was lots of fun to watch. UNC pulled out the victory at home, which is good so that I don't have to hear Alice and Kelly complain. We had good food and good company, so it was a success.
Plus I got a letter from PW saying they approved my grant!!! So I'm going to Phoenix April 8-10. Yay!!! Mega-excited. Gonna get to color in another state. Damn, need to get a map. Might need to put mom on that one.
Last night Sona and I went to the Cheesecake Factory at Intl Plaza. We had almost a 2 hour wait! So we went to the bar next door and had a drink while we waited. Let me tell ya, that's the way to do that. There was so much food that at least half of it came home with me, plus I had to have cheesecake there. On the way out, we saw girls in really short skirts and really high heels stumbling INTO the bar drunk. We also saw 2 guys peeing behind a dumpster. Ah, I love drunk people.
So the weekend was much fun. I guess I don't have any other parting words. So here's to a good beginning of the week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home