Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Monday, March 14, 2005

Wedding, etc

So it's been another 3 days. Oops. I'm even further behind in my hard copy journal, so my mission tonight is to catch up in that. I'm at home again. It's nice to be away from Tampa for a little while and not have a whole lot to do. So I guess here's the update from the last couple of days:

Sat: Wedding in W Palm Beach. The trip was long but the wedding was absolutely beautiful. They couldn't have asked for better weather for a beach wedding: not a cloud in the sky. Of course, the fat guy in a speedo walking behind the ceremony was not really cool, but it was good for a laugh. Oh, and props to the guys who sang (and danced to) "I'll Make Love To You" to the groom during the reception. I laughed so hard during that. But they had some weird music that played during the reception; por ejemplo, their first dance was to 311's "Love Song." Definitely not my pick. I'll put the song that I think would be really appropriate for the first dance on the bottom. But I had a good time even though I knew no one.

Sun: HPM online exam. I really wish these were less stressful. I got a 23/25 on it, which is fine, but it is really stressful when I don't know the answer to the first question and don't know where to find it. It'll be interesting to find out which questions I missed.

You're my peace of mind in this crazy world.
You're everything I've tried to find, your love is a pearl.
You're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies,
and my only prayer is that you realize
you'll always be beautiful in my eyes.
The world will turn and the seasons will change,
and all the lessons we will learn will be beautiful and strange.
We'll have our fill of tears, our share of sighs.
My only prayer is that you realize
you'll always be beautiful in my eyes.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes.
And the passing years will show
that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.
When there are lines upon my face from a lifetime of smiles,
and when the time comes to embrace for one long last while,
we can laugh about how time really flies.
We won't say goodbye 'cause true love never dies.
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes.
And the passing years will show
that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.
The passing years will show that you will always grow
ever more beautiful in my eyes.
-Joshua Kadison "Beautiful in my Eyes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home