Craziness
Ok, so I didn't mean to go 3 days without writing in here. I'm sorry to all you loyal readers who are accustomed to a post a day on average. I've been running around crazy for the last few days doing school work, getting the grant proposal in, and other randomness.
I was the ONLY alum at a Tulane Admitted Students reception Wed night. So I got to talk to prospective students about the wonders of Tulane (and of course keeping the negative thoughts to myself). But I got water and cookies and a Tulane car decal out of it. Plus I got dinner and a drink afterwards with the admissions counselor and faculty rep. Yay for Tulane paying ME to do something for a change! But I think I represented well. I just got a rush of all my memories from those 4 years and it was hard to pick and choose which ones I was going to highlight.
I don't have many other stories from the last couple days. They've been crazy but fun. I'm going to end by quoting A. Jackson, my hip hop dance instructor. These were her 2 most famous quotes that she said repeatedly in class:
"Your body is your temple and he is not worthy to enter."
"Repeat after me: I will not meet my soulmate in a bar."
I was the ONLY alum at a Tulane Admitted Students reception Wed night. So I got to talk to prospective students about the wonders of Tulane (and of course keeping the negative thoughts to myself). But I got water and cookies and a Tulane car decal out of it. Plus I got dinner and a drink afterwards with the admissions counselor and faculty rep. Yay for Tulane paying ME to do something for a change! But I think I represented well. I just got a rush of all my memories from those 4 years and it was hard to pick and choose which ones I was going to highlight.
I don't have many other stories from the last couple days. They've been crazy but fun. I'm going to end by quoting A. Jackson, my hip hop dance instructor. These were her 2 most famous quotes that she said repeatedly in class:
"Your body is your temple and he is not worthy to enter."
"Repeat after me: I will not meet my soulmate in a bar."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home