Destin
So I went to Destin today to see Teresa, Jordan, and Mrs. Blaylock. It could not have been a nastier day. So Jordan and I went to the outlets to do some shopping. She didn't buy anything but tried on this knock out short red dress that I only wish I had the boobs for. I bought some clothes at Gap, actually spent almost $50, but everything was either 40% or 50% off, so it was worth it. Of course, there was plenty of girl talk and catching up since we haven't seen each other in almost 3 months.
I feel like I have driven all over the world in the last 2 days. I'm really glad that my plans for tomorrow only entail 2 Jazzercise classes, dinner with Nessa, and Seville and not a whole lot of driving.
I saw the progress of the house: new windows and doors. More insulation and sheet rock up I guess. There is so much left to do though. It's really wild to know how much our lives changed almost exactly 6 months ago. So here's to those in Northwest Florida who are still dealing with the effects of Hurricane Ivan 6 months after the fact:
"Though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet."
I feel like I have driven all over the world in the last 2 days. I'm really glad that my plans for tomorrow only entail 2 Jazzercise classes, dinner with Nessa, and Seville and not a whole lot of driving.
I saw the progress of the house: new windows and doors. More insulation and sheet rock up I guess. There is so much left to do though. It's really wild to know how much our lives changed almost exactly 6 months ago. So here's to those in Northwest Florida who are still dealing with the effects of Hurricane Ivan 6 months after the fact:
"Though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home