Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Busy day...on my break!

I made a big mistake yesterday: 2 Jazzercise classes in about 4 hours. My arms hurt and my legs felt like Jello the rest of the day. Plus I was mega-dehydrated, which will factor in when I talk about going to Seville. But I did enjoy the classes and got to see my other 2 instructors Asti and Jane. So I guess it was worth it.

Went to dinner with Nessa at Los Rancheros. The place looks great after all the renovations!! The food was good, but I really shouldn't have gotten a 3rd taco; it was just glutonous (sp). I thought we were gonna get kicked out of one of the stores in the mall since we were laughing at the underwear they were selling. Nessa got the cow pajamas! If they had had my size, we both would be sporting them. I bought 4 pairs of earrings for $6 at Rainbow, one of those sort of ghetto-trashy but cheap stores. There weren't any pajamas or underwear that I just had to have, although I found some interesting examples of both.

I went to see Zelda last night! She let me pet her and she even got in my lap after she was done eating. I wish I could have just stayed there longer with her on my lap, but alas, time flies when you're having fun.

Off to Seville for the evening. Because I was so dehydrated, I really had no desire to drink anything. But since Brendon was there, I had to have a pimp juice. I did an interesting karaoke set: "My Prerogative," "Breakaway" (which I butchered and I felt so bad doing it), and then "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." I also had James play "We Didn't Start the Fire" and bought him a shot for doing so. I had a good time, but I was so damn tired. I did go see Rikki at Intermission afterwards and had a drink and talked with her. Carrie's pregnant with a girl!!! I need to email/call her. That's about all from the Seville front. Tonight will be madness being St. Patty's Day and all.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Who would've thought that those nylon bands used for weaving potholders could also make for interesting thongs?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home