Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Much laughter

I had a blast yesterday. First of all, my class was cancelled, so I didn't have to worry about trying to stay awake. But I got a lot done during the afternoon since the class was cancelled. I have most of the Intl Health midterm done and we've made good progress on the HPM group assignment. Ryan and I went to dinner on dad; we spent so much money (although my entree, dessert and martini were cheaper than just Ry's entree!). Oh well, dad told us to get something nice, and that we did. And I have leftovers for tomorrow. Then I went to have a margarita with Cara and Mary who are in town for a conference. We had so much fun and laughed so much, here's just one example:

Mary: "Don't expect me to use my lady-like manners tonight."
Cara: "Wait, you have those?"
Mary: "They only come out on very rare occasions."
Cara: "Like in bed?"
Me: "No, no, guys want 'a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed.' "
Cara: "So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!!"

Nancy taught Jazzercise today, and there were at least two times when I just had to stop because I was laughing so hard. A man walked by in the parking lot with his shirt off (very hairy guy), and Nancy said: "I like 'em hairy; they feel like a scrub brush that way."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home