3 Stooges moment
So I went to the dermatologist today. She checked the scars from the moles and said those look good. I had her re-freeze the warts. Damn do they still hurt! Why did I have to inherit that genetic tendency??? I was in the office for 15 mins and the bill would have been $185 if it weren't for insurance. So damn expensive.
My cough is getting worse and I think I was running a fever this afternoon, so I skipped out of Computer Apps at halftime. I had Seana check my forehead to see if I was running a fever, and she poked me in the eye! I felt like I was in the 3 Stooges for a minute. Watched the tape of Grey's Anatomy (good stuff) and then 24. Next week should be really good! I love my Tony.
Closer comes to DVD tomorrow! I might have to get it on Wed! Sideways is next Tues!
So it's kinda a random song for today.
I was working part time in a five-and-dime
My boss was Mr. McGee
He told me several times that he didn't like my kind
'Cause I was a bit too leisurely
Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
But different than the day before
That's when I saw her, Ooh, I saw her
She walked in through the out door, out door
She wore a
Raspberry beret
The kind you find in a second hand store
Raspberry beret
And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more
Raspberry beret
I think I love her
Built like she was
She had the nerve to ask me
If I planned to do her any harm
So, look here
I put her on the back of my bike
And-a we went riding
Down by old man Johnson's farm
I said now, overcast days never turned me on
But something about the clouds and her mixed
She wasn't too bright
But I could tell when she kissed me
She knew how to get her kicks
The rain sounds so cool when it hits the barn roof
And the horses wonder who you are
Thunder drowns out what the lightning sees
You feel like a movie star listen
They say the first time ain't the greatest
But I tell ya if I had the chance to do it all again
I wouldn't change a stroke
'Cause baby I'm the most with a girl as fine as she was then
-"Raspberry Beret" Prince
My cough is getting worse and I think I was running a fever this afternoon, so I skipped out of Computer Apps at halftime. I had Seana check my forehead to see if I was running a fever, and she poked me in the eye! I felt like I was in the 3 Stooges for a minute. Watched the tape of Grey's Anatomy (good stuff) and then 24. Next week should be really good! I love my Tony.
Closer comes to DVD tomorrow! I might have to get it on Wed! Sideways is next Tues!
So it's kinda a random song for today.
I was working part time in a five-and-dime
My boss was Mr. McGee
He told me several times that he didn't like my kind
'Cause I was a bit too leisurely
Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
But different than the day before
That's when I saw her, Ooh, I saw her
She walked in through the out door, out door
She wore a
Raspberry beret
The kind you find in a second hand store
Raspberry beret
And if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more
Raspberry beret
I think I love her
Built like she was
She had the nerve to ask me
If I planned to do her any harm
So, look here
I put her on the back of my bike
And-a we went riding
Down by old man Johnson's farm
I said now, overcast days never turned me on
But something about the clouds and her mixed
She wasn't too bright
But I could tell when she kissed me
She knew how to get her kicks
The rain sounds so cool when it hits the barn roof
And the horses wonder who you are
Thunder drowns out what the lightning sees
You feel like a movie star listen
They say the first time ain't the greatest
But I tell ya if I had the chance to do it all again
I wouldn't change a stroke
'Cause baby I'm the most with a girl as fine as she was then
-"Raspberry Beret" Prince

1 Comments:
At 12:00 AM,
Vanessa said…
I watched Grey's Anatomy and I enjoyed it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home