Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Doormats or Gay

So I woke up 1.5 hours before my alarm this morning. Not just woke up, but woke up like can't go back to sleep no matter what I did. I was pissed. But I was very energetic and went to Jazzercise. Lisa and I were caughing all over the place, but I felt really good after class. Meeting at the Harrell Center went pretty well. The dude at FAVACA finally bought the tickets for the other ladies going to the DR. Now I have to track down Westhoff so I can buy mine. We leave in 2 WEEKS! I will be a lot more stress-free when I am drinking "ron punch" at the hotel in Sto Domingo.

Then it was on to the boring lectures in the afternoon. Fortunately, Alan was sitting next to me and we passed notes the entire time. He started on the 3rd slide of the first lecture when the guy said something like "if you put something between yourself and the mosquito, that's the best protection" and Alan wrote "barrier method." It only got worse from there. I don't know how I didn't laugh out load in the middle of these lectures. For everyone's amusement, this is one example that is basically clean:
Me: "I get what I want when I want it."
Him: "Whatever you say ma'am."
Me: "NOW you're catching on!"
Him: "Well, I am a male, but I'm not quite as dense as most of them."
Me: "The problem with guys who do catch on are that they are either doormats or gay."

I'm gonna stop there, but he basically started to pretend he was gay since he deemed that the better option of the 2.

Congrats to JLo for purchasing his first house! Damn, we're getting old aren't we? But I don't think it's good to be a guy who's tied to me in any way, shape or form right now. Randy passes out in the bathroom and nearly kills himself by hitting his head on Fri and now JLo gets interrogated by the FBI this morning. Not a good few days for my guy friends. I hope it gets better before it gets worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home