Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pinkness

So I went to the Brandon mall today. I was headed to Best Buy to get Closer on DVD, and I forgot which side of the road it was on. Of course, I guessed wrong, so I had to cross 3 lanes of traffic to get there. Oh yeah, loads of fun. I got Closer, Notting Hill, and Where the Heart Is, so I have some new movies to watch! (even though I've already seen all of them) I got a pink shirt for the pink party that would be acceptable to wear to dinner beforehand (both Alice and JLo vetoed what I wanted to wear). I must say that pink really is NOT my color. Oh, and I bought a pink bandana that someone can wear if need be. Found out Asshole #2 is NOT coming to the party! That's exciting.

Today is the 2nd good hair day in a row. Yes, that was a very girly statement, but I do get a license to be girly from time to time since I have a second X chromosome.

Since I have Pink on the brain, I'll put up my fav song from her.

You make me sick I want you and I'm hatin' it
Got me lit like a candlestick
Get too hot when you touch the tip, I'm feelin' it, I gotta getta grip on this
And it's drivin me crazy baby don't you quit
Can't get enough of it
You got me goin' again Baby, you got me goin' again
You make me sick…
He was doing 8-0 on the freeway
In the 6 double O, bumpin' Isley
He was gettin' kinda close, kinda touch-ay
Cuz he had a little too much Hennessey
He told me that he wanna go home, with me up on the hill to my condo
Told me he would keep it all on the low-low
But I told him, "boo, I don't really know though"…
He got closer to me...it started gettin' deep
He had me in a zone when he started to show me things
I never saw before
Baby was smooth but I knew it was game
Hell-of-a-cool but you men are the same
The way he licked his lips and touched my hips
I knew that he was slick…
In the 6 now, so hot gotta pull all the windows down
Eyes lead and I'm thinkin' bout the sheets now
Wonderin' really should I take it there now
He told me he would make it worth it
Again, how many times have I heard this
Kinda funny, but I wasn't even nervous
Well his slick-ass lines were kinda working…
I felt my knees get weak...his body was callin' me
Just couldn't take the heat
Anyway it was 2 or 3, I had to get off the streets
Baby was cool but I knew it was game
Said, he was too schooled to be screamin' my name
Even though we made the best of it
I still told him this...
You make me sick I want you and I'm hatin' it
Got me lit like a candlestick
Get too hot when you touch the tip, I'm feelin' it, I gotta getta grip on this
And it's drivin me crazy baby don't you quit
Can't get enough of it
You got me goin' again Baby, you got me goin' again
You make me sick…
-"You Make Me Sick" Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home