Yesterday, Today, and Forever

This is the story of my life and I write it everyday I know it isn't black and white and it's anything but gray

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Daylight Savings Time

So my $2 is in the mail in the morning from the family pool. But my dad threatened to disown me. Oh well, at least my brother would inherit all the debt. The game should be interesting tomorrow to say the least: the 2 best teams in the country going at it for the championship.

I never understood how someone could just not know to change their clocks for daylight savings time until last night. I had no idea I needed to change my clocks until I just happened to change my Bulldog calendar to April right before bed. So I managed to change my alarm clock but forgot to turn it on. Fortunately, I woke up about 10 mins after the alarm would go off and still had time to get to church. I have been waking up during the 7 o'clock hour for the last few weeks, and I think I figured out why. My body was getting me ready for the time change. At least I hope that's what it was; we'll find out in the next couple days.

Presbyterian people crack me up. My fellow churchgoers provided dinner for the chapel center tonight and I walked out with loads of salad, including a full bottle of Ranch dressing. It also took me like 45 mins to leave bc I had to talk to every single person from the church before I could get out the door. Oh, and I got the dirt on one of the Chapel Center board members...apparently he made some comments after I left the last board meeting about how horrible women are and other stuff. So needless to say, everyone wants him off the board. Wish I were gonna be here for this week's meeting to see the fireworks fly!

So this song chose me since I heard it like 5 times this weekend on the radio. Yes JLo, it sort of makes me think of you since we went to their concert.

Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out
See you later
I see your fantasy,
You want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, Inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re Headstrong
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong
I can’t give everything away
I won’t give everything away
Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best
I see you’re full of shit, and that’s alright
That’s how you play, I guess you’ll get through every night
Well now that’s over
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now that’s over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong
I can’t give everything away
I won’t give everything away

-Trapt "Headstrong"

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Best song to play at the beginning of pregame warm-ups at a hockey game ... ever.

    Go Pilots! 2005 Brabham Cup Champions! :-D

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Residenseeeeeee said…

    Makes me proud to be from Pcola. Go Pilots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home