Wasted Day
I think I might have to have a not-so-fun meeting with Dr. Coulter soon about leaving Maggie and Carla behind in Miami and not being open to changing the dates of the trip beforehand. She doesn't know this yet, and Carla basically gave me the "if you don't tell, I will" speech. I was so stressed about that that I ate an entire pint of ice cream this afternoon. But of course, Dr. C can't meet with me tomorrow and won't suggest a better time. UGH! I just want the remnants of this trip to be over.
So I drove all the way into Vectors for no real reason. Dr. Kwa really just talked about politics for 45 mins. I did get a little bit of an idea of the format of the final, but it wasn't worth my time and gas. But I have to work on both group projects tomorrow. Yippee. But I'll hopefully make headway on both. These next 2.5 weeks are going to be absolutely insane.
I hadn't heard this song in a while and we Jazzercised to a dance remix of it today.
Don't tell me to stop, tell the rain not to drop
Tell the wind not to blow cause you said so
Tell the sun not to shine, not to get up this time, no, no
Let it fall by the way, but don't leave me where I lay down
Tell me love isn't true, it's just something that we do
Tell me everything I'm not, but please don't tell me to stop
Tell the leaves not to turn but don't ever tell me I'll learn
Take the black off a crow but don't tell me I have to go
Tell the bed not to lay like the open mouth of a grave
Not to stare up at me like a calf down on its knees
Tell me love isn't true, it's just something that we do
Tell me everything I'm not, but please don't tell me to stop
-Madonna "Don't Tell Me"
So I drove all the way into Vectors for no real reason. Dr. Kwa really just talked about politics for 45 mins. I did get a little bit of an idea of the format of the final, but it wasn't worth my time and gas. But I have to work on both group projects tomorrow. Yippee. But I'll hopefully make headway on both. These next 2.5 weeks are going to be absolutely insane.
I hadn't heard this song in a while and we Jazzercised to a dance remix of it today.
Don't tell me to stop, tell the rain not to drop
Tell the wind not to blow cause you said so
Tell the sun not to shine, not to get up this time, no, no
Let it fall by the way, but don't leave me where I lay down
Tell me love isn't true, it's just something that we do
Tell me everything I'm not, but please don't tell me to stop
Tell the leaves not to turn but don't ever tell me I'll learn
Take the black off a crow but don't tell me I have to go
Tell the bed not to lay like the open mouth of a grave
Not to stare up at me like a calf down on its knees
Tell me love isn't true, it's just something that we do
Tell me everything I'm not, but please don't tell me to stop
-Madonna "Don't Tell Me"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home