Who am I?
So of course I wasn't picked to do the Comp Apps group presentation; the guy who skips half the classes was. I wasn't all that worried at first since I went over everything with him yesterday. But he missed the MOST important step of our project. Then when the prof called him on it, he couldn't remember how to do it, so I had to walk him thru it. As Natalie said "crash and burn." But we explained to Dr. Wang about the non-compliance of group members, and he said he'd "take it into account." So maybe all will be ok.
The title of this refers to a site I came across that lists all the different Meyers-Briggs personality types and descriptions of them. I read thru my type (INTJ) and I think it fits pretty well. See for yourself: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
As for music, just a random search of azlyrics.com gave me this song. So good.
I get up in the evening and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help
You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
Message keeps getting clearer
Radio's on and I'm moving 'round the place
I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face
Man I ain't getting nowhere
I'm just living in a dump like this
There's something happening somewhere baby I just know that there is
You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
You sit around getting older there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me
I'll shake this world off my shoulders come on baby this laugh's on me
Stay on the streets of this town and they'll be carving you up alright
They say you gotta stay hungryhey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction come on now baby gimme just one look
You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
You can't start a fire worrying about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
-Bruce Springsteen "Dancing in the Dark"
The title of this refers to a site I came across that lists all the different Meyers-Briggs personality types and descriptions of them. I read thru my type (INTJ) and I think it fits pretty well. See for yourself: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
As for music, just a random search of azlyrics.com gave me this song. So good.
I get up in the evening and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help
You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
Message keeps getting clearer
Radio's on and I'm moving 'round the place
I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face
Man I ain't getting nowhere
I'm just living in a dump like this
There's something happening somewhere baby I just know that there is
You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
You sit around getting older there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me
I'll shake this world off my shoulders come on baby this laugh's on me
Stay on the streets of this town and they'll be carving you up alright
They say you gotta stay hungryhey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction come on now baby gimme just one look
You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
You can't start a fire worrying about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark
-Bruce Springsteen "Dancing in the Dark"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home