Chick Flicks
Tomorrow marks the END of HPM (except for the comp exam in the fall, which should be kinda easy). Hooray! End of this retarded class. Comp Apps group meeting after I take the HPM final so that we can all be on the same page for Monday. Maybe everyone will show this time. After Monday, I have this stuff to do by May 6: Comp Apps Ind project, Intl Health paper, Vectors final, and Intl Health final. Ok, not thinking about that anymore, focusing on one day at a time.
Jazzercise by the jacuzzi was a lot of fun, except that Kim didn't turn on the heater til after we had Jazzercised, so it didn't warm up while I was there. Oh well, still good mamosas and food and conversation. Wish every Fri morning were like that.
I've now seen 2 chick flicks in 24 hours: Fever Pitch and A Lot Like Love. If you can only see one, see Fever Pitch. It was hilarious and thoroughly enjoyable. A Lot Like Love sort of dragged and in some ways made me think of Boys and Girls. I enjoyed it, but it could have been much better. But I will leave you with 2 quotes from it (or at least how I remember them):
"Were you in love with her?"
"I dunno. What I felt was a lot like love."
"You have to be willing to do and say stupid things if you're wanting to fall in love."
Jazzercise by the jacuzzi was a lot of fun, except that Kim didn't turn on the heater til after we had Jazzercised, so it didn't warm up while I was there. Oh well, still good mamosas and food and conversation. Wish every Fri morning were like that.
I've now seen 2 chick flicks in 24 hours: Fever Pitch and A Lot Like Love. If you can only see one, see Fever Pitch. It was hilarious and thoroughly enjoyable. A Lot Like Love sort of dragged and in some ways made me think of Boys and Girls. I enjoyed it, but it could have been much better. But I will leave you with 2 quotes from it (or at least how I remember them):
"Were you in love with her?"
"I dunno. What I felt was a lot like love."
"You have to be willing to do and say stupid things if you're wanting to fall in love."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home