Phone Call
So I had the awful conversation with Dr. Coulter today. I really didn't like being forced to do it today, via phone, but that was the only option I had. She of course was pissed at me and didn't seem to accept my apologies. After I got off the phone with her, I ended up crying and eating an entire pint of ice cream. Yuck. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. I am going to send an apology email to her reiterating that I never intentionally meant to hurt the Harrell Center in any way and that I never meant to overstep my bounds as a student coordinator. It's all bullshit, but I'm trying to make sure I don't burn this bridge. Geez.
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Jazzercise party and "class" by Kim's jacuzzi tomorrow morning. Dinner and movie with Joe in the evening/night. So tomorrow should be better. Hopefully.
This song was our closer today at Jazzercise. I hadn't heard it since like 2000, so it made me laugh.
You know he was the type that never left me alone.
Until I really need to reach him on the telephone.
He was nowhere to be found he's hangin out with the boys.
Drivin over in the city in his pretty new toy.
Never gonna get it together
Never gonna get any better
Should I stay or should I go because I really need to know,
or do I stick around and cry 'cuz now it's time to say goodbye?
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on, just me myself and I.
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on.
Then there was the one who couldn't make up his mind.
He's always checkin every chickie at the checkout line.
He told me baby I'm just lookin, but I never would touch.
Then I catch him with Alicia at the back of the bus
Never gonna get it together
Never gonna get any better
Should I stay or should I go because I really need to know,
or do I stick around and cry 'cuz now it's time to say goodbye?
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on, just me myself and I.
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on.
-Vitamin C "Me, Myself, and I"
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Jazzercise party and "class" by Kim's jacuzzi tomorrow morning. Dinner and movie with Joe in the evening/night. So tomorrow should be better. Hopefully.
This song was our closer today at Jazzercise. I hadn't heard it since like 2000, so it made me laugh.
You know he was the type that never left me alone.
Until I really need to reach him on the telephone.
He was nowhere to be found he's hangin out with the boys.
Drivin over in the city in his pretty new toy.
Never gonna get it together
Never gonna get any better
Should I stay or should I go because I really need to know,
or do I stick around and cry 'cuz now it's time to say goodbye?
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on, just me myself and I.
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on.
Then there was the one who couldn't make up his mind.
He's always checkin every chickie at the checkout line.
He told me baby I'm just lookin, but I never would touch.
Then I catch him with Alicia at the back of the bus
Never gonna get it together
Never gonna get any better
Should I stay or should I go because I really need to know,
or do I stick around and cry 'cuz now it's time to say goodbye?
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on, just me myself and I.
I ain't got nobody that I can depend on.
-Vitamin C "Me, Myself, and I"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home