Pop Culture
So tomorrow I'm gonna go see The Simpsons movie. I really hope it's as good as I'm hoping. It'll be the first time in a while that I've seen a movie on opening weekend. So I hope I don't piss anyone off or anyone piss me off.
A big, fat BOO to the Republican Presidential hopefuls who have come out and said they either don't want to be at or won't be at the Republican YouTube debate here in St Pete. If the Democrats can handle it, the GOP candidates need to buck up and face it as well. It's not a mockery of the presidency to answer questions from your citizenry.
A big, fat BOO to the Republican Presidential hopefuls who have come out and said they either don't want to be at or won't be at the Republican YouTube debate here in St Pete. If the Democrats can handle it, the GOP candidates need to buck up and face it as well. It's not a mockery of the presidency to answer questions from your citizenry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home